The Lumix G 20mm/F1.7 ASPH
, a compact and lightweight pancake lens, is dramatically compact and lightweight, featuring an outstanding F1.7 brightness which allows consumers to create stunning photos with beautiful, soft focus. Comprised of seven lenses arranged in five groups, the Lumix G 20mm lens actually uses two aspherical lenses to effectively minimize distortion and achieve super high resolution. The versatile 20mm focal length (equivalent to 40mm on a 35mm film camera) is suitable for all applications--from scenery shots to dimly-lit indoor environments.
When mounted on Lumix G Micro System Cameras, the Lumix G 20mm/F1.7 ASPH lens allows for use of the advanced contrast Auto Focus (AF) system, which includes Panasonic's Face Recognition functions. It's comprised of seven blades, which produce an attractive and smooth background blur effect when shooting at larger aperture settings. The lens also features a highly-reliable metal mount, and use multi-coated lens elements to minimize glare and further enhance optical performance. ....read more
- 20mm focal length; equivalent to 40mm on a 35mm film camera
- Compact and lightweight pancake lens
- F1.7 brightness for beautiful, soft focus
- Comprised of seven lenses arranged in five groups; uses two aspherical lenses to effectively minimize distortion
- Used with Lumix G Micro System Cameras, allows for use of the advanced contrast Auto Focus (AF) system